Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wei Hsien!!

Aih....iam feeled with sadness at the thought that wei hsien and hazel maybe leaving us.....especially hsien cause he has been so so so nice to me....first few days of college and the first few weeks ....how u had been my friend when i was all alone here with no friends....as i am writing this i am listening to the song "That's what friends are for"......sigh.....so depressing...zu know i really appreciate our friendship....sigh hsien u r such a fun n lovely friend tat really made me laugh laugh laugh n filled my life with so much colours in college....sigh i remember those times when i am so scared of my results n all u will always call me up n entertain me for like hours on the phone...wth all yr funny jokes n thoughts.....sigh still remember when i am stuck at a party so bored then u messaged me then called me n chat about almost everything under the sun.....sigh hsien!!!Aiyo really sad la if u leave but i know it is the best for u....sigh....life is badd...i hate parting......aih,....but ever since u had internet connection n i have streamyx we r all occupied wit liaoh our time n never really chat ...sigh....so i jus cant imaginee how we will ever be able to keep in touch once u leave...sigh u have been such a great n wonderful friend.....the karaokes n dramas u do are so cool...u r really a very special friend that i have ever had that is irreplaceable......sigh tomoroow is yr last day???oh no oh no so so so so sad!!!!


Aih,,,,,,,,,,

Hazel u got aus??so not leaving rite?

aih hsien u have really leave an impact in my life....so sad ....aih u r really ONE OF A KIND....

sigh




Hazel u not leaving rite u got aus rite???

No comments: