Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Emotions...

Reading Hazel's post juz whipped up some emotions within me. not that i got angry of her or wat, it juz kinda brings me to 2 thoughts. The thought of having to leave SAM and the thought which brings me back to my form 5 graduation. Well, not that i wanna leave SAM, but what if i get sent to INDIA or AFGHAN (jet wants me there, hoo noes...she might be praying hard at home....that i get sent to india). What if i'm not allowed to stay in SAM and i hav to do A levels in UiTM? haih....leave all these in God's hands lah. But M2, u're a bunch of great guys (& gals ofcoz).

And even if i do get to stay in SAM, it's oledi June. The next half of the year (or shud i say, the next 5 months we're together studyin in the same class) will pass really quickly. Trust me. Before you know it, we'll all be sitting for our finals and in no time at all, we're parting. That's one thing all of us cannot avoid. What to do? treasure our time together lor. Haih...life's cruel at times rite. Bring ppl together and seperate them after some time.

I remember during my form 5, around this time last yr, i wuz oso thinkin bout graduation liaoz. i wuz thinkin of having to part wif my frens. You noe, the guy hoo sat nex to me for 3 years? the gals hoo sat behind me for 3 years? I hav to part with them? that's too cruel man...but what can i do? NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. I didn't really take the time to treasure the people around me that time. Everything wuz like....go to school, meet up with everyone, chat our day away and say bye at the end of the day. Well, of course when graduation came, it's a really tough time for most of us in the class. Being together for 2 years, studyin under the same roof for 2 whole years. Having to say bye? that's too much to ask for....

Well, nothing much i can say now. Juz realise this: it's a mere 5 months we're together. After that we'll all be heading diff ways. Some to Aussie, some to INDIA or AFGHAN (i hope not), some to diff parts of m'sia, some to NZ, some to Inkland, some to God noes where. 5 months is all we have. I remember at the beginning of the year, some ppl went on a testi writing spree on friendster. Most said they hope to get to noe the person betta and hav great times together. If you haven't been doing that, you have 5 months.A really short period of time but u can make it the best 5 months of SAM. With the pressure building up for finals, do take time out to appreciate your friends. Coz you only hav 5 months. After that, u'll never noe if u get to meet the person ever again. 5 months....

Orite, before i end, i wanna say something that i tink is totally true. My classmate told me this last yr. She said, it's impossible to remember everyone that we meet in life. That includes me and you. Our brains have limited brain space. The amount of people that we can remember is also limited. So if in future we meet and i forget hoo u r, plz forgive me, not that i wanna forget you, juz that i don't hav the capacity to remember everyone i come into contact with. I won't kill you if u forget me too. Juz reintroduce ourselves, n get on with life.

MyY 2 cent's worth....Hav a great holiday.

1 comment:

miracol3 said...

reading diongie's post bout parting b4 grad really touched me...cheh..stupid diongie..make me remember all these stuff...makw tears well up in my eyes..hmmppphh...no hard feelings ar...=P