Thursday, April 28, 2005

thanks a lot for everything

to all my wonderful M2 frens... thanks a lot for everything.

i really had a wonderful time in school today. since i joined taylors the last 4 months.... today was the most fun day... it's like i've known u guys for like years man... i'm really thankful tat i've got such wonderful frens...i think the students in our class are the closest to one another...compared to other classes...we are all jus like a family....a big thanks to miss choo who really MADE this big big family...

i'm sorry for being such a crap in class this last few days....those quiet times....a big sorry especially to aijet...i jus had so many problems goin on... haih, i feared wei hsien was referring me when he said bout some inconsiderate ppl... i'll try my best to be as happy as ever.... today i really had fun..it really added something to my life..really cheered me up and helped me....

those fun times...
- me, mei chia and lich wif mr lee in d morning
- me, meng, lich, teoky and miss choo
- me and some frens, lich,teoky,meng and few others wif mrs soh
- those water splashing thingy.
- and all the other stuffs happened today.

i'm sure all of us had real fun today. summore never study the whole day. so cool.

so guys...sorry and thanks a lot....

i'll try me best to hide all my troubles and misery... till then, seeya tomolo!!!

(jus in an expressive mood now....sorry if i said something wrong or any unpleasant words used.)

No comments: