Friday, April 29, 2005

Charity Drive.....



Ai Jet: "Aww man, i pee-ed in my pants again....oh no! here comes Chi Yao with his camera...gotta hide this embarassing scene before he snaps it..."


Ai Jet: "hmm, how now? should i throw this phone at Chi Yao? or shud i splash water at Pui Ling? hmm....dilemma..."


Diana: "I'm overcooked and soaked....GOODNESS! wat's Pui Ling doing?? obscene...betta run away first..."


Li Chen: "eeyer, how come they dowan to splash water into my ears one? my ears so dry...haiyo....go splash my blouse pulak...nonsense lah these ppl"


Hazel: "Pui Ling's wet n she's in white...betta stop this Chi Yao from taking her picture...."


Pui Ling: "you know ah, when u splash water on someone ah, the shirt will get wet n when it gets wet then it'll look something like this lor....understand?"


Poh Yee: "This is called a finger. Say it with me F-I-N-G-E-R....understand?"


Here's 2 drenched gurls....this wat M2 does for fun....


Wei Hsien: "I'm also wet. Thanx to gurls lah...cat fight then involve me pulak..."


M2's luckiest unlucky fella. I was dry all the time UNTIL Hazel decided to wet the class's "smarty pants"....hhmph....bah! =P


A panaromic view of the mineral water our class sells. Kinda fun ya?


Can't help but put Guang Liang's pic here....he's licking the cream off....


After licking the cream....u gotta check out the video to understand this....it's sweet....i mean, the cream's sweet....


The way he plays the piano....like WAY cool....this is from the song "di yi ci"...lovely song...


A scene from the "tong hua" video....another lovely song of Guang Liang...


And yet another scene from tong hua....wif his girl friend...who died in the video....

No comments: