Sunday, April 03, 2005

is it a good news or a bad news?

guys...

miss prem emailed me and told me that she'll be back only on the 11th...it seems that her nose is not cooperating....and something went wrong with the doctor's appointment so she had to be placed on MC for another week...

but then rite... she told me that she wants the draft on monday...she asked me to call aijet to collect all the drafts and place it on her table...below is the exact extract...
"I will still like the drafts given to me on the 4th.please. Can you get Ai Jet to collect all the drafts and place it on my table. Please write name, class and FQ on top of paper. and Reference page must be included. "

she told me that she gonna teach all of us the issue analysis thingy online...which means she'll post some stuffs for us to read...it will be on 'notice board'....

so, is it a good news or a bad news?

u guys decide..

till then..

over and out..

hari.

No comments: