Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Pain epitomized

The lights slowly dim,
my chances? Far too slim.
Inside myself i cower,
My thoughts, have you overpowered.

Behind these chains, I am bound,
a way out, yet to be found.
Finding it harder and harder each day,
as my soul slowly drifts away.

Such beauty on the outside,
covering up the poison you hide.
Your torment, relentless,
your facades, endless.

Would you please take pity on me,
my sorrows for all to see.
Your ignorance, repulsive and hurting,
From the depths of my heart i am seething.

My grip on life is loosening,
the trails of this life unforgiving.
The pain of your being is such,
that on reality, have i lost my touch.

The walls are closing in,
the waves come crashing in.
My life is wearing thin,
as your lies start sinking in.

It is beyond definition,
beyond comprehension.
The gamut of emotions within,
life will eventually win.

The end of the path is near,
my destinies are made clear.
Blind was i to the thorns of the rose,
as the events of my life come to a close.

No comments: