Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Buh BYe Research Paper!!!

FINALLY...RESEARCH PAPER IS GONE!!!! GONE, BABY YOU'RE GONE!!!! gonna miss u so much...YYEAAAA RRRRRRRITTEEEE......

anyway, i had plenty of masalah besar dan sampingan while doin this stupid research thingy...oh my...stupid stupid... i dun think i wanna name all my problems, but the main one would be me losing the whole TAYLORS COLLEGE BLACK AND RED FILE with all my ESL stuffs since February inside it...i really almost heart attack that time man..

anyway, this blog is to thank everyone who had really helped me....thanks a lot guys..relli relli thanks a lot...

Aijet- for helping me call MAC CENTRE...i really appreciated it
Diana and Mei Chia- thanks a lot a lot a lot man...u guys are great...gotta belanja u guys makan..i promise.
Lichen- for everything ler...u've really been a great great fren...all those advises and consoling
me..thanks a lot a lot...and also for all the small small things that
u did to help...
Barney - it was a really great talkin to u bout it... i mean...u really gave me some confidence after tat..jus like lich did...at first i was jus so heartbroken and dead..thanks a lot..

wei hsien- if not for him, i would have been really stressed up whole night yesterday. thanks a
lot man for everything.


and to all others...i'm so sorry if i din mention anyone... thanks a lot a lot a lot....

chao. wanna sleep.

No comments: