Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I APOLOGIZE

hey ppl, its me barney, im posting a comment based on june's posting below...i admit i was the one who said it to her....and june i apologize to you, from the bottom of my heart. i did not knwo it would have such an effect on you, and i really did not mean any word of what i said. i guess i was just in the wrong mood at that time. got some shit goin on in my life...if u think wrongly of me or have changed your opinions of me i dont blame you...ive said some s2pid hings in my life, and this is one of those. i wish i could take back what i said that time, cheesy as it sounds.

i really did not mean what i said that day, and it was just a slip of the tongue, i swear. yu guys in M2 are great ppl, and i never did regret meeting you guys. and i also hope we say frens long after SAM is over. the comments i said to june, well, i said becos smth happened that day that made me rethink my life in taylors and just how much i should let ppl knwo about my past, which in case you guys didnt know, i have a very tainted past which i am not too proud of.....

and with this, i am very very sorry for wad i said to you june, and i am sorry to you, M2, for ever thinking the way i did.

-barney-

2 comments:

O! Baracuda said...

EHhh barney tat is so humble n sweet of u it really takes a great person to admit he is wrong especially guys with male ego u know...i m so proud of u ,i m so sorry for jumping into conclusion on u please do forgive me .. now know y ppl say when sumone hurts u u need to stand in their position to see things n undersand them,now i c there is a reason y ppl react the way they do not because they r plain mean...it is ok i sincerelly say sori fOR jumping into conclusion without knowing the whole story...i m sori ,dun worry i believe june has a big heart n will understand u...wat problems u having ?dun mind me being kepo just share with us la especially u r so far from home now!!!!!!!!ok dun dwell on it anymore!

Chiox said...

hey barney, u may hav a tainted past, but your future is still yours to live....make the best of it before it's gone!