Friday, March 04, 2005

depressed

Depressed depressed depressed depressed
Why is it the same old thing that is making me depressed again
Regarding oneself too high causes a crush of my ego
Drop real deep to the pit..help me rise

Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed
Disappointment comes flooding in
Thoughts of how stupid i m comes
Will u please go, cause i hate it

Depression,diappointment,hopelessness
please go...please go..please go..
Never come meet me in this life
u nearlly killed me

u took away my joy n laughter
u snatch away my enthusiasm for life
lifting a pen is now a burden
going for spec maths class is now a fear

sigh.wake up.....wake up
just work harder ,strive harder,persevere
don dwell on depression..try to move on
sigh........i really hope there is hope for my maths.....

this is like the worst literature i have ever written.....i m so depressed now....spec maths.....carelessness,statplot thingy really killed my marks...........i m so so so so sad
ignore me....
this is my habit---depression---wanna be alone---writting poem----oh ya ppl just ignore me...

No comments: